September 14, 2010

That New Dog is Coming

Hi, this is Levi the Magnificent....I got my mom to go and pack a bag or do the dishes and I grabbed the mouse so I can post. Lots going on at our house tonight...usually when Mom packs a bag with food and water and a dish and plastic poop bags, it means I'm going somewhere but for some reason, I don't think I am.  She seems preoccupied and told me to go lie down ... hmmm....something is happening. Oh, dear, I bet it's that new dog that coming to live with me. Darn...I thought maybe it was a rumor....humpf!! I think I'll go chew a shoe. (That's just a threat...I'm much too old and well behaved to do that...I'll just go sulk. ) When my Dad gets home from the fire station, I know he'll let me sit in his lap and comfort me.  I'm not spoiled, I'm well loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment