February 24, 2012

One Long Week

Resting at the graduation ceremony

It's been a week since we left our girl in California...a long week. Every day I wonder how our NM girls are doing and am glad that no phone call has come from Stu. I guess the first couple of weeks are mostly medical exams and temperment tests. I hope she's having fun with all her new friends. We sure miss her and I finally got around to putting her kennel away and washing all her blankies and stashing some of the toys away, too. Levi has been playing with some of the toys but not as much as when she was here. Poor guy....just can't figure out what happened to his sister.

Gene and I have decided that we'll raise another puppy.....probably this fall..... we know more what to expect and how much work it'll be but how much fun and joy we'll have too.

For now, we just hope and pray that the girls will graduate and become someone's helper. Godspeed Ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment