![]() |
| Judy and Ojai |
![]() |
| Linda and Oreily and Tanya COC |
Reily is learning release and wait (by the door) and down quite well. She still wants to bit and nip which drives me crazy but she will settle down now and nap in the living room if we're watching tv without being in her pen. In fact, Gene said last night while I was at bell rehearsal, that both she and Levi just napped on the floor while he watched TV - I've found that timeouts really help us all - and also I've learned that ear plugs are great for sleeping as she is quite the snorer!! Sometimes the ear plugs don't block out all the noise.
She's had all her puppy shots now and we are just waiting for a few more weeks to start taking her places other than work and the vet. Oh boy...adventures on the horizon.


No comments:
Post a Comment