February 15, 2011
Fire Dept Dog
Tonight Reily went to the fire department meeting...her first time meeting the guys/gals that make up our local volunteer group. She was very good...sat when she greeted people...watched the guys from the sidelines and just behaved herself beautifully. When they started the big fire engine, she just sat and never batted an eye, so to speak. No fear at all...thankfully they didn't blow the siren (no need to do that) but I thought the big truck might frighten her. Just curiosity but never moved. Then she laid down and slept thru most of the rest of the time. Gene was quite surprised...he hasn't seen her out in public much so didn't realize how well she is doing. I've noticed, too, since her trip to Bernallilo and back and spending time with Phylis and family, that she gets into the car right away. Before I almost had to lift her in and drag her out. Now it seems like we've crossed that bridge. Good girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment