Well, Friday Reily will come to work with me for the first time and then we will head to Albuquerque for puppy class with other CCI pups. That should be an adventure!! I'm lucky that I can take her to work...I have my own office with a door and room for her kennel plus they are used to CCI pups there as Judy brought Tanya to church with her often. Tanya was her first CCI pup - now she has Ojai, Oreily's sister.
Today we had a lovely sunny and cool day after 2 inches of rain last night so the three of us played outside quite a bit. Why do puppies put rocks, grass, sticks, and horse manure in their mouths? Gene has spread MHP (mature hourse poop) under the pine trees and Ms Oreily found that it tasted really great...I suppose the fact that is was wet helped. The MHP is over 4 years old but that little dickens thought she should ahve some. Ugh..try taking MHP out of a puppy mouth. She's not going near it again. Then she started digging at a hole where one of our moles or voles or gophers had been. Levi digs at them too ...another fun thing to do when Mom is not watching. Oh well, it's all in the game.
Off to pack up the kennel and all the stuff for class...and perhaps to dream!!
No comments:
Post a Comment