August 1, 2010

Magnolia and Mimosa

This week, Judy and I got an email telling us that CCI had two black lab/golden mix puppies for us.....oh dear....we aren't' ready. Their names are Magnolia and Mimosa and would arrive Sept 1st.  After thinking about it, we decided we wanted to wait until mid/late September. Judy's husband is having knee replacement surgery August 20th and will only be home from rehab about 3 days before the pups would arrive. That just wasn't a good thing....so we asked for a delay and Stu graciously agreed.  While we were both excited about this, and love the names, we will be "more ready" a couple weeks later.  I felt sad after we turned them down even though I know it's the right decision. So, now we wait and hopefully in a couple of weeks, will get another email with our puppies arrival info!!  But Wednesday was an exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment